Monday

Let's make believe I'm a horse.

If I was a horse, I would in the midst of getting put out of my misery. Since last night, I've gone downhill with a cough that won't give in and a bit of a drippy nose. I'm now hacking up a lung and praying that my head doesn't explode. Seriously....my head is just throbbing from the pressure and pain. I think part of the problem is that I have my shunt in my head and it only allows so much fluid through at a time. When pressures increase from coughing, the fluid can't move very fast and it causes pain. Lots of pain. And a little light-headed-ness. And during coughing fits things in my vision start to go black. Now I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure that is a bad thing.

I keep waiting to wake up on the floor with Andy looking over me. Nice Trip??

In the meantime, here is my new best friends.


Aren't they beautiful??

0 comments: