Monday

NaBloPoMo - Day 9

It is the 9th day of NaBloPoMo, and look at that...I have posted every day. I know...I'm impressed too. I can't say it is easy as there are nights that I sit here staring at the screen wondering what on earth to say. Can I just write "here is your post...night now"? I didn't think so. But some days it is hard. I don't feel like anything is real noteworthy and trying to make something that isn't noteworthy sound interesting isn't exactly easy. Add to that fact that by the time I sit down to write I'm tired and my husband is waiting for me to finish so we can to go bed...it is very hard to work under these conditions. The pressure is almost too much.
________________________________

Today I knocked a few things off my "To Do" list. I straightened the living room and kitchen. I sorted, vacuumed, and mowed the lawn. Then my niece was here and I took her for a nice long walk. When we got home she played and I started working on my last calendar and then I ran out of glue dots.

Tonight Andy was nice enough to watch all the kids, and after getting more glue dots, I got all the months, days, holidays, and toppers on each of the calendars. I've now started adding little touches to each month and from there I will be deciding who gets what calendar so that I can put in birthdays where necessary.

Look at me accomplishing things!

0 comments: