Wednesday

NaBloPoMo - Day 25

It is the 25th of November. This means two things. First off, it means that I have posted for 25 days in a row without forgetting. Trust me, I am just as shocked as you are. The hardest part is trying to come up with something to write about. Sure things happen during the day but most aren't noteworthy. And then to try to take something more mundane and make it sound more fun and interesting really is not an easy thing to do. Either you end up rambling (like I am now) or people quit before they read the entire thing.

Still there? Cool.

So yes, I'm shocked to have made it this long. Also today marks the first birthday of my littlest niece, Kaitlynn Bella. Or as I like to call her...My Bella Bean. This morning she woke up here at our house, I brought her into bed by me and called Cassie up from downstairs. (Kalli was already laying in my bed...she came in sometime after Andy left for work.) We then all sat on my bed and sang 'Happy Birthday' to her. Kaitlynn just looked around at us probably thinking that we were nuts, but that she still loved us anyhow. She actually hugged each of us as we sat there talking about how she was born one year ago and how hard it was to believe that she has part of our lives for a whole year already. I know that when she was picked up this morning, and went home to her parents, they probably were thinking the same thing.

This morning as we were relaxing (the girls didn't have school) Kaitlynn decided that she really wanted to watch Cassie playing on the computer. For the most part she did very well sitting next to Cassie and watching. However, she also had issues with touching...and let me tell you this little one is a stubborn one. Her parents will have fun when she gets to be a teen.

I was able to get some cute pictures, between stopping her from touching the laptop.


I have no idea what she is doing in the above picture, but she kept doing it. She would lean in real close to the screen staring at it while making her lips in a circle as if she were saying oooo. It was so flipping cute. Yet confusing.

Now let's compare those pictures to those of exactly a year ago when she was born.


What a sweetie. It is hard to remember her that tiny. And to Trina and Tim....thanks again for letting us share in her life.

I'll end this post with this thought.... Only 5 days left to NaBloPoMo. And then I'll be taking a week or two off. I've earned it.

0 comments: