Tuesday

NaBloPoMo - Day 24

Just call me Betty Crocker. Or June Cleaver. Or Susie Homemaker.

In the last 2 evenings I've made 6 loaves of banana bread, 2 apple pies, 2 dinners, and all while caring for 3 children. Sure Andy helped some...when he wasn't sleeping. The guy is tired, I know, he is working extra hours again because there is work to be done. Yeah for job security. However, trying to bake with a almost one-year old at your feet and hanging on your leg while your almost 9 year old and 5 year old argue about games they've completely made up....it isn't easy.

I'd love to insert a picture here of my handy work, but my camera is dead. And one of the banana bread loaves is already gone. I'm going to try to get most of the other loaves in the freezer so they last a little while longer then a few days. I know I'm probably dreaming, but it is my dream. My mom always told me that if I was going to dream, I might as dream big.

With that, I'm going to head to bed. Not only am I tired, but I also have my niece overnight again tonight. Last night she was up at 2:30 because she missed me???? I just pulled her into my bed and she went right back to sleep. See...she did miss me. Also, tomorrow is her first birthday. And I want to be able to wake up when she does so the girls and I can be the first people to sing Happy Birthday to her. Now, let's top that off with the fact that the girls have no school until next Monday so I need to figure out things to do with them. I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

0 comments: