Sunday

NaBloPoMo - Day 15

Today was a calmer day and didn't include a lot of running. Which is good for my ankle. Which seems to be a little better tonight...or at least it hasn't made me gasp since earlier today. This is a good sign or at least a step in the right direction.

Something that I didn't mention yesterday, that happened is that my dad and Andy built my shelves in the garage. I had wanted some wooden attached shelving for storing our camping supplies and some of the other odds and ends in the garage almost since we moved here. My dad had extra wood at their place and said that we could use it so we really didn't need to purchase anything. While my mom, Kelli, and I were running around they built my shelves and I'm very happy with how they turned out.

I have yet to get anything put on the shelving and our cars are outside the garage tonight because of the mess inside the garage, but tomorrow I'm hoping to get the garage sorted and back together...cleaner then it was. I have time from 1-ish until the kids get home from school so I should be able to get things straightened. I am planning on going through things as I move them to see if there is anything that I can put to the side for this next year's rummage sale. Anything that I will be keeping will be put on the new shelves and the old shelves will be moved and reused. I already have their new homes picked out.

I'm feeling so organized and on a roll, it's scary.

0 comments: