Wednesday

July 22, 2009

Today I finally had too much of the disaster that is the girls' room. I called the girls into their room, grabbed a couple boxes, and told them to start loading up. I allowed them keep all of their Littlest Pet Shop things out, but anything else was to be packed and put into the garage for our move. The girls will only have a few things to play with until we get moved, but we only have 9 days left. I'm pretty sure that they'll survive. To be on the safe side, I'll toss a couple dollars in their 'counseling fund' for later in their life.

Side note: The other day Kalli was upset because I wouldn't let her have anything to eat before bed. She had supper and dessert so the kitchen was closed for the night. She was crying and I finally looked at her and said, "you will survive, dolly". She answered with, "No. No, I won't!" Amazingly, I didn't fall for it. And she did survive. I digress.

Things are starting to look pretty empty in our home and the things that are left are getting harder to pack. I can't pack things that we may need in the next 10 days, but at the same time I am very gung-ho on clearing everything out. My goal is that by the time that we actually get to moving day, the only things that will be left in the apartment will be large items that Andy and some other manly-man will have to carry.

Once we get everything to the new place, the unpacking will begin. And then I will pass out and sleep for a couple weeks. If I survive!
____________________________

For anyone that is wondering, my doctor appointment went well yesterday. I have been referred to see someone that will evaluate me more closely to see what they would like to do and in the meantime I've been given something to help with my out of control anxiety. I have to take it 3 times a day...which is interesting to remember, but I can tell that about 30 mintues after taking my pill I feel a little more mellow. Of course when it comes to this late in the evening and take the pill I become so mellow that I just keep yawning. I'm hoping that this will help with my trouble sleeping. A girl can hope.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good way to 'clean shop', pack all the toys you want to 'disappear' into one or two... or three boxes, then drop them off at Moms house and where they never get unpacked, just forgotten about..

Two more words, Medical Marijuana, more mellow, less side affects.