Friday

Proof of my insanity

In case you were still looking for proof...

Tomorrow night I have 3 first graders coming over to spend the night with Cassie. Kalli will be staying at Grandma and Grandpa's.

This will be the first time that Cassie has more then one friend stay over at the same time. The girls that are going to be staying overnight are the other members of our Girl Scout troop. I'm hoping that the girls will sleep at some point, but I'm not holding my breath. Saturday morning we will be having a troop meeting before the girls go home.

My co-leader isn't going to be able to help, as she has other obligations, so I'm on my own. I think that things will go well, but just in case...If you don't hear from me in a couple days, please send help. I may be tied up. If the girls do a good enough job with their knots, they may earn a badge of some sort.

0 comments: