Tuesday

April 5, 2010

I had a whole post written. Then my internet browser decided to update and I lost everything I had typed. (enter cursing under breath here)

It is now 12:15 in the morning and I really need to get some sleep. Therefore, I'm going to try to upload some pics and I'll work on the real post tomorrow.

The girls in their Easter dresses. I like the simple springy dresses.
Ya know...so they can wear it all summer.

Kalli took a moment from hunting for eggs to pose...Just for YOU!
Actually she just loves to pose like this. I don't get it either.


Cassie flying her kite while Kalli watches.


Getting a little artsy. Because, ya know, that is how I like to roll.

Also...today is my brother-in-law, Tim's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMMY!!

And also...yesterday was my friend, Bill's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!!

0 comments: