Wednesday

The Wheels on the Bus go round and round....

Look - 2 days in a row. :)

Tonight Kalli was singing the Wheels on the Bus, but was making her own verses up. In case you are looking at singing her version, here are the verses

The babies on the bus go wha wha wha
The mommies on the bus go shh shh shh
The daddies on the bus go read read read
The grandmas on the bus go knit knit knit
The grandpas on the bus to (snoring sounds)
The kids on the bus go sit sit sit. -mind you at this point she sits with her head leaning on her arm like she is sooooo bored. I think the last verse should have been the kids on the bus go are we there yet???

I thought some of the parts were just hilarious! When she does the grandma knitting she mimes with her hands like she is making something. When she does the grandpas snoring she lays to the side on her hands and snores. I had to try very hard not to laugh. Man, I love that girl!!
______________________________

I'm still sick, but not as bad as I was last night at this time. Still considering taking some Nyquil tonight so I can get another good night of sleep. I could really use it.

Again...I shall leave you with a couple pictures. Tonight they are Miss Kaitlynn...my Bella Bean.

For some reason she loves this toy pacifier and will carry it around, suck on it, and put it in her 'bag' that she plays with. It is completely hard plastic which makes this a interesting feat.

She decided the other night that a pair of Uncle Andy's basketball shorts were a good scarf. She carried them around before putting them over her head. She then went over and hugged Andy.

0 comments: