Monday

I'm still alive and sane...kinda

Today was my first day watching both my niece, Kaitlynn, and my nephew, Brady. At the same time. By myself. In case you don't get my point....I was outnumbered. By a 14 month old and a 2 month old. Gulp.

Kaitlynn hugging Brady.....again.

Things actually went quite well. No one was hurt and I stayed sane.

Brady sleeping in the front carrier thingy.

Brady had a little bit of a cranky period, but I put him in the front carrier that I have and walked with him doing a few things I needed to do....like feed Kaitlynn. He was out in no time at all and woke up happier and ready to go. I did take some pictures and a few videos...some of which I will share.

Tomorrow is another day with the two of them and I'm actually looking forward to it. Soon I'll have this all down and we'll have some sort of a little schedule. At least that is my hope.


Kaitlynn with Brady.... Sooooo cute!

One of the things that I did today as well was questioned the little mr Brady. He is such a little peanut.

First interview with Brady
_____________________________

Cassie and Kalli excited at the PAC at intermission time.

NOTE: After putting this picture of the girls on I was looking at it and it blew my mind at how different they look. Kalli is blond with very fair skin while Cassie has brown hair and is very tan compared to Kalli. How is it kids can look so different, but come from the same parents. I just find it amazing/interesting.

Yesterday my mom and I took the girls to see the musical 'Cats' at the P.A.C. The girls had an absolute blast, Cassie said that the performance was better then the movie or any of the videos that I had showed her online, and my mom was thrilled beyond belief to get out of the house.

My mom is only a little over a week past her surgery and didn't think that she would be able to go to the musical. I, however, was determined. Saturday we did a trial run and took her out to just a couple stores. She was tired by the time we got home after the transferring in and out of the car and such, but was happy to be out of the house and breathe fresh air. She actually said she didn't mind the cold air because....she was out of the house!

I'm proud of my mom and all that she has been able to do in the past week. She still isn't as independent as she would like to be, but she is an overachiever. (love you mom!) I do think that she is learning how determined I am as well. When I said that I'd figure out a way to get her places, I meant it. And I succeeded. So a pat on my back, and one on my mom's as well for everything she has done and for trusting me....kinda. :)
_____________________________

And lastly, I'll leave you with this....about a week ago or so, I was doing some wedding things with my almost sister-in-law, Kelli. I saw this sign and asked her actually asked her to turn around so I could take a picture.

Huh...interesting....

Yeah...it's a special called "if you love her lube her". Wow....that is all I have to say....Wow.

0 comments: