Friday

April 24, 2009

This should have been posted last night, but I wasn't able to get the video put in until today as my Kalli was calling for me. Some things are more important then posting.
_________________________

My mom told me a Kalli story today and I can't remember the beginning part, but you don't need it to enjoy the story.

Grandma: I think you are fibbing.
Kalli: I am not a fib
Grandma: No, I said you are fibbing. A fib is the same as lying.
Kalli: I am not flying!

I'm thinking she needs her ears cleaned out.
______________________________

Yesterday Cassie went to work with my mom for 'take your child to work day'. The biggest part of the day was when they headed to Oshkosh to tour a bridge. How is it you tour a bridge? I don't know, but they did. The bridge in question is a newly built bridge and the 'tour' included watching the bridge open and shut. Also, getting to wear a bright vest and a hardhat.

Isn't she super cute? Too bad she couldn't have brought it home...she could have started a new trend at school. She did bring home a few things, one of which was a really nice water bottle. I've already laid claim to it...though Cassie doesn't know it yet.
___________________________________________

I have one last thing for you before I go cuddle with my Kalli girl (she is calling for me to come to bed...yes it is only 8:00) The other day I had my niece over and I was taking some pictures (I know shocking!) when I got her giggling. I grabbed my camera that also does videos and got some of her laughter on record. She is so darn cute. Enjoy!

0 comments: