Sunday

March 29, 2009

I woke this morning to snow covered grass. I knew that it was coming, but still wasn't happy to see it. The only good thing is the fact that we only got 1 inch instead of the 5-8 inches they predicted and that it is already almost completely gone. I'm over winter now and fully ready to move onto spring.

Today is Andy's dad's birthday so we spent part of the day there having a little barbecue and ice cream. The girls played with their cousins and a good time was had by all.

Tomorrow the girls head back to school and I will have the house to myself again finally. While it was a mostly enjoyable Spring Break, it will be nice to have the girls back on a schedule and to have them separated from each other for a little bit every day again.

The girls aren't all that excited about going back, but it will be good for them. And for me. In a few weeks I will be assisting at my sister-in-law's rummage sale where I will also be putting some of my 'stuff' in. And by stuff I mean junk. Luckily, one persons junk is another persons treasure. Hopefully a lot of people think that my junk is their treasure :) I've been slowly trying to make my way through the entire apartment attempting to get rid of anything that is not used on a semi-regular basis. I'm tired of having things that never are used. We have things that haven't been used since we moved into this apartment over 3 years ago. It is time to clean house.

Here's to a week with kids in school and what cleaning we can get done in that time.

0 comments: