Sunday

March 22, 2009

Yes, I am still alive. No, I still have nothing to say. Please come back tomorrow. Hopefully by then I'll have shook this writers' block and will have found something witty to write about.



_____________________




No? That doesn't cut it? Well, boy, you people are sure demanding.

It's been a week since I've posted anything and honestly, I don't know what to write about. The girls have been spending more time outside because of nice weather and are on 'spring break' this coming week, however other then stating the previous, I don't have much to say about it.

Maybe it is the fact that I've been more tired lately or maybe I have a case of cabin fever, but I just don't want to sit on the computer much at all lately.

I'll work on a better post for tomorrow, but as of for tonight....this is all you get. Hey, at least you know I'm still alive :)

0 comments: