Tuesday

February 10, 2009

Today I collected all of the chapsticks/lip glosses/lip balms that I could find that belong to Kalli. Now, as you look at this picture, I would like to tell you that I know of at least 4 chapsticks/lip glosses/lip balms that are missing from this collection.

Kinda ridiculous isn't it? And she's only 4. Can you just imagine what her make-up bag will look like when she is old enough for that?

She carries at least one with her almost everywhere (including school), wants more anytime she can get you to give her one, and applies it about 10 times a day (and the sad part is that I'm not exaggerating). The other day, her and I were at the dollar store and because we had been running several errands, I told her she could pick out a candy because she had been so good. As we were looking at the candy she saw chapstick and asked if she could have one. I told her that if she got a chapstick she couldn't have any candy. She, at 4 years of age, picked chapstick over candy. I think there might be something wrong with my daughter. Ya know, like the fact that she is obsessed.

Do they have a Chapstick Obsession Anonymous?

0 comments: