Wednesday

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to you and yours. And if you're hung over from a fun time out last night, I'll try to whisper.

Andy and I spent the night at home with the girls and my 2 nieces. I'm going to try to get a picture of it a little later...say when we watch the ball drop at 11.

After going back and forth with whether or not we even wanted to go out this year (I'm getting old when I have to decide if I want to go out) I offered to watch my nieces so that my brother-in-law and sister-in-law could go out. Of course it kinda benefits me to as then I get to have my 5 week old niece overnight, but that wasn't the entire reason I offered. Just part of it.

My girls are loving the time with Kyra and right now I have Andy holding Kaitlynn so that I can get in a quick post.
_________________________________________

As of right now, I have no big resolutions for 2009. I'm going to try to continue taking better care of myself and also try to be a better mommy. However, I don't have any new ones to report for now. If I do come up with something though, you'll be the first to know.
_________________________________________

I'm still working on that post for Cassie's birthday. I'll get right to that as soon as I'm finished snuggling with the baby. Maybe tomorrow sometime. Come on....look at this picture and tell me she doesn't look absolutely snuggable.

0 comments: