Monday

December 15, 2008

Okay, I'm done with winter. This cold weather has me really wishing that it was March already. In the words of Kalli, "Eeww winter, yummy summer."
______________________

Tonight we got our van back from being fixed. It is absolutely wonderful to have it back. I was not a fan of the rental we had. And best of all... They washed and detailed it for me. Awww... It made me a very happy camper to get in and see that it had not only been vacuumed but also Armor All-ed. The girls loved the smell and I was just loving the cleanness.
______________________

Yesterday was a fun evening. Not only did we have my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and baby niece over, but Cassie also lost her 5th tooth. (while brushing her teeth) Ready for pictures? Come on, you had to know there would be some. I only took 60 pictures while Kaitlynn was here. Alot you say? Well, let me tell you that Cassie and Kalli were using my old point and shoot camera and between the two of them they took 80 pictures. So there :)

I did a mini photo shoot with Kaitlynn. She is going to be so used to pictures when I'm around she'll think it normal to have flashes go off all the time.

Kalli fed Kaitlynn her bottle. And though I don't have a good picture of it, Cassie held Kaitlynn before the bottle. I have to say that I was SUPER impressed with Cassie too. Kaitlynn was understandably fussy as she was hungry and therefore she was crying. Cassie didn't call for an adult to take her, but instead talked calmly to Kaitlynn, bounced her a little, and calmed her down. She is going to be such a good mommy some day.

While brushing her teeth that night Cassie's loose tooth started bleeding. I wiggled it some and then went to hold it with a washcloth. It was at this point that it just came out. Cassie was thrilled.


Lastly. Today is my nephew's 10th birthday. And even though he won't know that I'm wishing him a Happy Birthday from afar, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOMINIC!

0 comments: