Monday

November 3, 2008

I'm in trouble. It is only the third day of November and already I feel like I have no idea what to blog about. I'm open to ideas of things you'd like to hear about or ideas you have for me to ramble about.

Here is what you get since I have no ideas yet. Tonight Andy had a doctor appointment for a check-up and while we were there the two of us got our flu shots for the year. Unfortunately, we weren't able to get the girls in for theirs while we were there. That would have been too easy. Instead on Friday I have to pull Cassie out of school 30 minutes early to go get their shots. I really wish they could have worked the girls in today, but what can you do?

And after the year where we all ended up with Influenza and my mom had to come take us to the Emergency Room, I'll never go without flu shots again.

I'll end this post with reminding you that if you don't want to have posts like this day after day, give me ideas :)

0 comments: