Sunday

September 7, 2008

Yesterday started out like pretty much any other day. However, about half way through the day the base of my head on the left side started hurting. I recognized the feeling of an oncoming headache and downed a Mountain Dew, hoping to stop the headache in its tracks. It didn't work. By about 3, I was in agony with a full blown migraine. I hadn't noticed the fact that since my shunt surgery, over a hear ago, I haven't had any headaches. I didn't miss them.

Luckily, I have a wonderful husband. Andy brought me home and let me go to bed. I was in bed, asleep by about 6:00 and slept until this morning. I woke up with the pain in the base of my head still, but have kept the migraine at bay all day. Thank goodness.

Tomorrow I am calling the doctor about my ongoing nausea and if pain is still in my neck bad, I'll mention that as well.

0 comments: