Thursday

May 22, 2008

Yes, I have been lacking in the posting area lately. I'm not sure if I'm getting a cold, or if it is a combination of allergies/arthritis. All I do know for sure is that it is kicking my sorry behind.

The past several days I've woken up hurting and today I even had hives. Today, I spent my entire day trying to get comfortable. I fidgited, I rocked, I stretched. Nothing helped. The only thing that gives me comfort is sleep. And that is why there has been no post. I have ever intention of posting, but then I glance over at my bed. Boy It looks inviting. It calls to me. Whispering sweet nothings into my ear. Promises of comfort and rest are too much for me to resist. I'm weak.

This is also one of the downfalls of having the computer in the bedroom.

Tomorrow is Kalli's birthday so I should have something to post about tomorrow night. If I can ignore my bed for long enough to get it typed up.

0 comments: