Monday

May 19, 2008

Holy Crumps I suck! I looked today at when I last uploaded photos to Picasa. Would you like to know when it was?? February. I know I know....that was my thought too. Therefore, I uploaded some pictures today. I tried to stay away from uploading my scenic/plant pictures. Mainly because it would be TONS of pictures then. So here you go.

_____________________________

Today I got my hair cut. Surprise! I didn't know I was going to until about 2 minutes. So here is a few pictures of my new do. Nothing too drastic, just trimmed up and such.

_____________________________

The girls and I played outside some today so that I could get some pictures of them out there. I'm thinking I'm going to have to do a "photo shoot" with them again soon. I need some picture of them together. We'll see how that works.

0 comments: