Wednesday

To do or not to do? That is the question.

Sorry for no post last night. I've been so tired the past couple days that I don't spend any time on the computer at night.

Cassie and I have been discussing something and I want to know opinions. I know, again...I'm asking for the peanut gallery's opinion. :) Excited aren't you??

So here is what we've been talking about. I'm considering setting Cassie up with an email address. It would be completely monitored by me, but she would be able to send messages back and forth with family and family friends. This would be a way for her to practice her spelling, writing, and reading skills. What do y'all think?

Let me know. I'll be sitting here holding my breath waiting for your responses. Please don't make me pass out. Blue just isn't my color.

0 comments: