Thursday

Now's your chance...I'm asking for your opinion, peanut gallery.

Remember back in November when I participated in National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo)? Well the creator of NaBloPoMo, Eden, sent an email out saying that they are going monthly. Meaning that

"you'll have twelve opportunities a year to jump-start your blogging by posting thirty (or thirty-one, or twenty-eight, or you know what I mean) days in a row with a bunch of other crazy people!"
It does not mean that I'd have to post 365 days of the year. There is a special group for those people...I think they all live together in an Asylum for the Insane.

What NaBloPoMo is doing is letting people sign up for one month at a time...whichever months they want...and blog for that entire month. Which, honestly, is a much better deal then those nuts that are blogging for 365 days!

I'm actually thinking about doing a couple months here and there. Just to keep myself going. They even have topics that they will suggest for blogging.

Who thinks I should go for it? Give me your feedback...email or comment to this post.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you asked for my opinion so here it is....I think you should do the 365 days!! LOL with those 2 funny little creatures that you created you should be able to do that....they are soooo funny!! But I would settle for 3 or 4 months of solid good reading in the morning with my coffee!! I love you!! TG&WAM X2