Saturday

Goal #135: Catch up!

Cassie's newest fad is looking through her scrapbook. She goes through it page by page, reading what is written by each picture. Kalli will sit with her looking at everything, taking it all in. I'm just glad that Kalli hasn't asked where her book is.

I have not done any scrapbooking since about a month after Kalli was born. Cassie's scrapbooks just end right before the birth of her sister, and Kalli's book has like one page done. And let's not even talk about my non-existent wedding scrapbook. I've been thinking a lot lately about how I'd like to catch up, but how to go about it is another thing. Printing out the pictures is costly or takes time.

I actually don't have any pictures printed out. They are all on cds by dates or on my computer.

Here is what I've decided to do. I'm planning on starting to print out pictures slowly. Printing out enough pictures each time for a couple current pages and a few past pages. Working my way back as I also do current pages. Hopefully I can get caught up before the girls graduate from high school.

0 comments: