Saturday

Finds

I spent the evening at my Auntie Mary's helping her go through some of my grandma's things. There were TONS of pictures that needed labeling, a zillion cards, and then some other odds and ends. Let me just say that my grandma and grandpa saved everything. There were a few things that were going to go into the garbage, but I decided that I wanted them :) Here are some of my finds. Nothing real big, but hey....I liked them.

Here is one of the things. It is a set of 4 Christmas cards/prints. I'm thinking about framing these to hang at Christmas time.

The next items are a set of 4 prints. They are Currier & Ives, American Homestead set. I'm going to frame these as well. Not sure where I'm going to put them after that. Hmmm...


Lastly, are these 2 prints. They are 1972 prints of Norman Rockwell pictures. Thinking I'll probably frame these too and put them somewhere.


I want to protect all these prints as they are in pretty good shape. I'm going to try to look these up and see if they are worth anything. I'll let you know. Maybe.

0 comments: