Saturday

I'm the King...er...Queen of the world!!

I'm still here. I'm alive. I know, I'm amazed as well. I feel invincible at this point. It is pretty awesome. I can do anything now that I've accomplished this.

Last night I had a total of 14 girls in my living room...including my 2 girlies...for a makeover party. That portion went very well. The girls learned about the importance of cleaning their skin and moisturizing. They then put on some liquid eye shadow and some shimmery lip gloss. The girls all had a blast.

After the makeover, some of the girls went home and I ended up with a total of 8 girls, including Cassie, here to spend the night. To make a very long story short, the night went better then I thought it would have. There was quite a bit of drama (ugh - girls)(she said that you said...., tears, and arguments over everything) But in the end everyone had a good time and everyone lived. Hey, I get points for having everyone live through the night. It means that I didn't have to use physical force and that I used those patience things everyone talks about.

I believe that all the girls had a good time. I know that Cassie had a super time...other then being very tired today. I don't think she really slept at all last night. Just dozed a little bit.

I, also spent my day tired. In fact, I actually took a 2 hour nap today and I'm still tired. I feel like I'm nursing a hangover that was caused by being around too many hormonal girls and isn't going away very easily at all.

So, the question is, what is the hangover cure for this?

0 comments: