Thursday

NaBloPoMo - Day 5...Procratinating and all

See that chicken running around with it's head cut off? That's no chicken....that is me. My mom was right when she said I'd loose my head if it wasn't attached.

I have so much to do lately that I just want to crawl into my bed and under the blankets. How is that going to help me get things done? I dunno. But at least I'll be warm while I try to ignore the things I should be doing.

Tomorrow instead of doing the things I should be doing around here I'll be volunteering in Kalli's classroom and then working in the library. After which I'll be coming home and moaning about all the things I have to get done. I'm hoping to talk Andy into doing some of them for me, though that is unlikely. I'll be happy if he just keeps me company while I try to accomplish things.

Hey, what can I say. I'm a top class procrastinator. I've worked many years at it and expect to be getting my award and diploma in the mail any day now.

0 comments: