Tuesday

February 24, 2009

Last night I had my youngest niece, Kaitlynn overnight. After the evening I had, she was a wonderful distraction. I then had her most of the day today. Her and I bonded, smiled at each other, talked, played over tummy time, and had a couple little photo shoots. I absolutely had a blast with her.

Here are a few of the good pictures I was able to get.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love her eyes? Also...she is very into eating her hands.

Trina, because she loves me, sent along this absolutely adorable outfit for Kaitlynn. The outfit made my little dolly into a lion. PS. I loves the face that she is making here.

This picture is taken in the same basket as the next picture. She's pointing to tell me that she thinks I'd get a better angle on the picture if I moved over there.

She has grown just a little. I can't wait to sit her in the basket when she is a toddler and next to the basket as a young child and such. Because, you know, she'll never get tired of her Auntie Paula taking her picture.

0 comments: