Sunday

November 30, 2008

I DID IT!!!!! Yes, that deserved that many exclamation points. What exactly did I do?? I posted every day for 30 days. I completed the NaBloPoMo challenge. I'm actually very proud of myself too. So now I'm going to take a couple weeks off.
________________________________________

Tonight we had my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and new niece over for dinner. Ok, my niece didn't eat, but I did give her a bottle. She is now 5 days old and I can already see the changes in her face. Especially when I compare pictures. And I've taken a lot of pictures.

Tonight was no different. I took pictures of her, the girls holding her, and I let the girls take pictures. The only thing I didn't get a picture of was when the girls aided in changing a diaper. That is something I wish I would have gotten a picture of too. But these will have to do.

Here is a picture that I 'fixed up'.

And finally... I don't post pictures of myself ever because I prefer to be behind the camera, but Trina did take the following picture of me with Kaitlynn and my girlies.

0 comments: