Wednesday

November 26, 2008

We've hit day 26 of NaBloPoMo. That means only 4 days left and I've made it! I'm on the home stretch. However, we're going into a holiday weekend. This makes it more of a hardship then normal to sit down each night and post. After a day of turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie, and other goodies bed seems like the place to go to, but I will have to make sure to stop off at the computer first. I'm that devoted to you.
____________________________

Today the girls were both off of school so this morning we headed to the library to pick out some new books before we went to the grocery store. What is more fun then grocery shopping with two little girls that are pretending to be 'Lava Girl' and 'Super Girl' throughout the store? Nope, I can't think of anything either.

Once home I bribed the girls with a marble for each of them if they let me take a nap. I told them they could watch cartoons or play in the living room quietly while I laid down to rest. And thankfully, they did. Kalli actually crawled in bed with me and took a nap also. Cassie played quietly and at dinner tonight, I handed each the girls a marble and thanked them. Every now and then I really love taking a nap.
_____________________________

And for those of you reading this Thursday morning....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Hope that you have a peaceful day and that your turkey isn't dry.

0 comments: