Sunday

Baby Shower

This weekend was the baby shower for my sister -in-law, Trina. I think that everybody had a good time and that Trina enjoyed her party. Now that the party is over I can pictures of the things that I made for it.

First off, I made a diaper cake. This was the first time I have made one, but I think that it turned out gorgeous.I also made 2 'baby' pumpkins. I used craft pumpkins so that they can be kept and reused if wanted.
People have told me that I should go into business doing parties. Part of me thinks it would be a blast, but how would I go about even starting that? It would be right up my alley...crafty, pretty type things. But getting started, finding people, and all the things that go along with it...sounds not easy. Overwhelming even.

But I digress. The party went over very well and everybody seemed to enjoy themselves. Most importantly Trina seemed to have had a good time. And that was all that mattered to me. Happy Mommy to Be day, Trina. I'm so excited for you. And I'm counting down. (as you know :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS AGAIN PAULA... IT REALLY MEANT ALOT TO ME! (TRINA)