Tuesday

September 30, 2008

Today I sucked up being sick and having a sore ankle and went down to Baird's Creek to take pictures. I figure if I wait til I'm feeling better and my ankle heals, there will be no more leaves left on the trees. As I got down by the stream I remembered how much I love being down there. The sounds and smells. It makes me wonder why I don't go down there more often.

I did get quite a few nice pictures which I will be sharing some of in the coming days.
____________________

Tonight I made some hot chocolate mix. With the weather getting cooler and me not feeling well, I've been wanting some hot chocolate. Unfortunately, I was out of mix so tonight I made another batch and had a steaming mug of hot chocolate. It actually helped the sinuses briefly. If only it would make the cold go away completely.

0 comments: