Monday

It's all Andy's fault.

It's all Andy's fault.

About mid week last week he came down with a cold. Mainly just sinus-ick, but a cold just the same. Last night I started getting the runny nose and not feeling 'right'. Today I am battling being cold, then hot along with a sore throat. Tonight the girls seemed congested. I took temperatures and sure enough they are running fevers. I gave them each a dose of medicine and sent them off to bed.

It's all Andy's fault.

You may have noticed the decrease in posts. This is because I have to share the computer with Andy and his new game.

See...it is all his fault. :)

I promise to try to post tomorrow during the day, but make no promises. Depends how I'm feeling and if I get time. (I'm working on some ladies lunch/baby shower stuff. Things I can't share until after this next weekend because a certain lady friend might read about my 'surprises'. Hi Trina!!)

0 comments: