Monday

April 7, 2008

Tonight I attended a Cardio Kick Boxing class with Kelli. At first I was looking at the clock wondering if it could be done, but once we got going it wasn't that bad. I'm considering doing it again. Mind you I was all sweaty and my face was red at the end. And I'm tired and my legs are a little sore now. But I survived.

On Wednesday we will be attending a Waterworks class. Which is an exercise class that takes place in the water. Should be interesting.

_______________________________

Tonight while I was gone to Kick Boxing (Tony was watching the girls...he is a WONDERFUL brother) Kalli started crying because she had to go to the bathroom and I wasn't there. Cassie, being the wonderful sister that she is, took Kalli to the bathroom and kept her company. She also made sure Kalli wiped, flushed, and washed her hands. I have to say...for record. Cassie is a super big sister and makes me very proud.

Tony also informed me that the girls brushed their teeth while I was gone. This is a new obsession of theirs. Brushing teeth and washing hands. Kalli must ask about 7 times a day to wash her hands and brush her teeth. I think they are becoming obsessive compulsive. It isn't necessarily a bad thing, but geez... their skin is going to be raw. I'm just glad that I don't pay for water!!

0 comments: