Thursday

March 20, 2008

So, there was no blog last night. I know. I have a reason though. I was working on a project. It is a present for Andy's mom....a present that I plan on giving on Saturday or Sunday. Shhh... Don't tell her.

I spent most the night working on this project and I finished it up tonight. Go me and my doing things at the last-ish minute.

_________________________________

The other day we were at my parent's and Kalli wanted some chocolate milk. I got her some and when I set it in front of her she got upset and wouldn't drink it. The problem?? The cup I put it in. It wasn't the wrong color or size. It was the wrong princess. I had given her Belle and she wanted Sleeping Beauty. And not because she likes Sleeping Beauty more. It was because Sleeping Beauty is blond. Belle, a mere brunette. Already, the blond vs brunette war begins.

On the topic of Kalli, her and I got in an argument the other day. She was singing "Peter Cottontail" and I corrected her. The conversation when something like this.
Kalli: Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny treat...
Me: How did you sing that?
Kalli: Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny treat...
Me: The song is actually, "Hopping down the bunny trail."
Kalli: No.... bunny treat
Me: No.... He hops down the trail. The bunny trail.
Kalli: NO..... bunny treat
Me: No hunny, it is a trail. Like a path, he is hopping on the bunny trail.
Kalli: NO....BUNNY TREAT!
*This goes on for a little bit back and forth and ends with me....
Me: Fine...it is a treat.

I'm sure I should have won that argument, but I gave up. Sometimes you just need to pick your battles.

0 comments: