Monday

March 17, 2008

It's official. My girls are growing up. Would you like to know how I know this?? Tonight they were in the bathroom washing hands and faces on their own. I know, this was my first mistake. After I got them into bed for reading time I went in to straighten up the bathroom. There was a soaking wet washcloth, a damp hand towel and puddles of water all on the counter. That isn't to mention the stool that I stubbed my toe on and Kalli's toilet seat that she left on the toilet. This makes me look forward to when they are teenagers and are in the bathroom all the time.

____________________________________

Tonight the girls and I colored Easter Eggs. I should say that they colored a couple eggs, got bored, and then I colored the rest of the eggs.

Hope everyone had a nice St Patrick's Day. We didn't do anything big...in fact none of us even wore green. I know, we're bad people.

0 comments: