Saturday

March 1, 2008

Welcome to March. The month that came in like a lamb, and therefore will go out like a lion. Darn you Mother Nature!!

So...you probably noticed the new banner. I know...it's kinda lacking, but that is because I'm not sure what to do with it. I've actually spent the last couple weeks working in Photoshop and trying to come up with something, but I have ended up staring at my screen blank. Lately I really feel like I have this huge road block up. I'm not sure what to blog about and also what to do with the site.

I have a couple things in mind
1. I'd like a name for my site: I don't know what to name it though. So far the best I can come up with is "CasKal". Ideas are welcome!!
2. I'm working on getting a site up where I have more freedom of what I want to do. It is hard to explain, so forgive me for being so...vague.

I guess it comes down to the fact that I've felt very frustrated lately and stressed. I want to do things, but don't know how to accomplish them...or where to start. I've been internalizing things and all-in-all driving myself batty. I know I just said a lot and nothing at the same time...and I apologize for that. I just needed to vocalize some of the things that are going on. At the same time explaining why things are lacking on the site. Stay tuned....

I'm off to do some research before heading to bed. I promise tomorrow's post will be more exciting.

PS. Cassie is doing good. Seeing her, it is hard to believe she had surgery yesterday. I keep having to remind her to rest.

0 comments: