Tuesday

Welcome to 2008

Happy new year!!

I feel like I haven't blogged since last year! :) haha

Anyway. I've been taking a break from blogging lately because I haven't been feeling well. Saturday and Sunday I spent the days aching and hurting. Every muscle I had, some of which I didn't know that I had, hurt. In fact, Saturday I came home and went to bed at 6pm. I didn't get up until 10am Sunday morning. If that doesn't tell you something was up, I don't know what will.

Today I spent the morning recovering from last night and then suffering from panic attacks for a good portion of the rest of the day. I wish that I could say what brought them on, but I can say that they were painful. My abdomen had stabbing sudden pains and my chest/shoulder aching pains that made my arm go numb. Just breathing hurt. The first thought that goes through your head at something sudden like this?? I'm dying! Once I thought about things and how jittery I felt all day I realized that I was having a panic attack. This isn't the first time this has happened. I crawled into bed, covered up, and did what a doctor once told me to do to calm myself. I counted my heartbeats. It is amazing how you can calm yourself when you concentrate on one rhythmic thing. I'm just glad that it passed. When it first started, I thought that I may be making a run to the ER.

Fun day, huh??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please notice my pretty new banner. I made it in Photoshop. I'm working on my Photoshop skills, so you may be seeing new banners more often. Hope you enjoy.

0 comments: