Sunday

How'd you get so smart?

Kalli and I are sitting here at the computer and she is typing in her name and Cassie's name. This is how she practices letters and spelling. (Also I think it is why she likes to sit on my lap when I'm on the computer all the time.)

After she types her name she informs me that she is going to type Auntie Becky. I nod and say ok.

She looks down at the keys and presses (drum roll please) b e k y

How'd she know that?? This girl is too smart for her own good.

When I ask her how she got so smart she says...as she always does when I ask her this question, I don't know. I sleep and watch tv. I think that she is trying to tell me that she grows when she sleeps and that she learns from the programs she watches. At least that is what I'm hoping that any teachers/social workers would believe.

0 comments: