Sunday

October 26, 2008

This weekend we took the girls to The Pumpkin Place for an event that our bank was holding. Included in the $2/child cost was a corn maze (which the girls LOVED), a small petting zoo, a small pumpkin, a tour, and for me...LOTS of photo-ops.

In case you can't tell, Cassie is a Jack-O-Lantern and Kalli is a Cheetah. The girls had a blast and other then being a little cold, they could have stayed out there for a lot longer.


_________________________

Tonight my brother-in-law, sister-in-law and niece came over for a thanksgiving dinner. The kids got to play and Andy and I were able to visit. I also did a photo shoot of Miss Trina's belly. I'm hoping to get one more shoot in before baby comes.

I really do love this picture. I wanted to take a picture of her belly with a tape measure around it so that we could find out how big around she has gotten. Once we saw the number, I was a little worried that she might cry. She held it together though and I think the picture turned out excellent.

To top my night...no day...no weekend off, I got to feel baby move tonight. Cassie tried, but baby wasn't cooperating. I was excited to have felt it though. Not sure if I've shared this, but I really love babies. Ok, I know. Love is putting it lightly. Thank you, Trina, for sharing with me and for putting up with my excitement.
__________________________________

Today Kalli asked me how old I was. I asked her how old she thought I was. She didn't want to answer, so I told her I was 30. She looked at me disbelieving and said "NOOoooo". I then asked how old she thought I was again. She said "19" I love that girlie!

__________________________________

0 comments: