Wednesday

Ranting

Let's start off with the positive news: Today is my mommy's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! I love you.

____________________________________

Wanna know what I hate? I hate customer service. Or I should say the lack there of.

I don't know if you have had the same issues as we've been having with customer service, but I have to tell you that I'm disgusted with everything having to do with customer service. Here is my example for the day...

Back in May we ordered a trampoline enclosure for the trampoline at my parent's house. We received it after a while and found that it had the net, but no poles to hold up the net. Hello...you kind of need the poles! Andy called and they sent us a return label because we decided to just return it and get a new trampoline and enclosure for the same price.

We sent it out on June 24th. We've been waiting for the refund to show up in our account. Yesterday Andy finally got around to calling them. (8-12) He had looked up the tracking number for returning the enclosure and found that they received it on June 27. The customer service rep that he speaks with isn't sure why they haven't gotten word from the warehouse about receiving the package so that they can do the refund. He says that he'll check on it and we should get refund the next day (today). Guess what. No refund!

Andy calls again today and it takes over 30 minutes before anyone even answers a phone. He wasn't on hold. The phone just rang and rang and then hung up. He just kept calling. He speaks with a different customer service rep and gets, all in all, the run around. Sure they know that the package is there now. But because we've different cards now for the account (read I lost my card so we had to cancel them and get new ones) they will have to send a check.

Tonight I checked my email and there was an email from them. It read as follows:
Thank you for your inquiry. It has been confirmed with our 3rd Party Warehouse that your return was received back on 6/27, but for some reason was never matched up with your account since we were not notified until now. Due to conflicts with Processing with the warehouse and Main Office, we are not able to issue a refund until 1-3 business days. I apologize for this inconvenience and delay, but assure the refund will be rushed to be completed ASAP. Once refunded, an e-mail will be sent with that confirmation.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Ok....so many problems with this email. 1.) Of course it was confirmed that it was received. We had them check the tracking number where their guy signed for it. 2.)1-3 business days until it can be issues?? I think not! Andy and I are furious with this. They've told Andy over the phone that they could and would do it right away. 3.) They were suppose to call Andy tonight when they knew more. No call ever came.

I'm SOoo frustrated with this place. If you say you are going to do something...then DO IT! It isn't like we couldn't use the money that we forked over almost 3 months ago and have been waiting to be returned for over 1.5 months. It's ridiculous!

I don't know what happened to customer service, but I sure wish it would come back.

0 comments: