Monday

Camping Trip #3

We're back from our last camping trip of the summer. It was relaxing and enjoyable for the most part. Saturday we arrived there and after setting up camp, headed to the beach. The girls played in the water and sand for hours. And then we tortured the girls by making them dry off and leave the beach. I know, I'm an awful mom.

Sunday we woke up to a cool 60 degrees. The highest it got for the day was about 67. Needless to say we didn't make it back to the beach. We went for walks, played games, and enjoyed reading by the fire. A little before sunset we headed to the nearby kayak launch to watch the sun go down. I took way too many pictures of it, but I couldn't help it. It was pretty.

Over the weekend I managed to only take 200 pictures. I thought that I did pretty well :)

I even did good and got a family picture taken. Thank you , Becky, for taking the picture.

More on camping tomorrow night. For now, I'm heading to bed to enjoy the softness of my mattress and pillow.

0 comments: