Saturday

Randomness

This past Thursday I had a date with a very special young lady. I spent the morning with my niece, Kyra. We shopped for her gift at Toys R Us and then went to Happy Joe's for lunch and her birthday sundae. I informed her that I would like to make this an annual outing that the two of us do around her birthday. She seemed happy about that idea. Today is Kyra's 8th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYRA!

As many of you know, we weren't in contact with Andy's family for several years. I am happy to say that we are back with them now and I am loving having the extra family members. I hate knowing all the years I missed with my niece, nephew, (not to mention brother-in-laws, sister-in-laws, and parent-in-laws) but I'm glad that we won't miss anymore.
_______________________________

Reason 456 that I love my husband - The other day Andy and I are sitting in our bedroom and I start talking about how I'd like to move things around. After going over what I wanted to do, he helps me with as much as he can before he has to go to work. The man knows not to argue and that if I'm in a rearranging/cleaning mood he should just go with it. See...guys can be "trained". I joke. But he has learned some things about me in the last 8 years.
_______________________________

Last night I went to dinner and a movie with one of my friends for her birthday. As we're sitting outside of Fratello's, I'm looking out at the water, the marina, the bridge, and sunset and I can't help but think...Why didn't I bring my camera??
_______________________________

Today Andy headed to Milwaukee with 2 of his brothers and his parents to see a Nascar race. The race isn't until like 8 tonight, so I won't see him until tomorrow. After a full day of running, I brought Kalli home and I sat on the couch to read a bit. At 6:00 Kalli crawled up on the couch and went to sleep. Can you say tired?? It is now 7:30, and I'm considering heading to bed soon too. Every now and then going to bed early sounds wonderful.

0 comments: