Monday

June 2, 2008

Where to begin?

I feel like so much has happened lately that I haven't been able to blog about. Yet, when I sit down to write a post, I can't think of what to blog about. Quite a conundrum I have here, eh?
__________________________________

Lately whenever we go any place Kalli feels the need to run. Go to get Cassie off bus, let's run! Take a walk around the block, let's run! Do you know how hard it is to take pictures of a little girl who is always running?

Sunday the girls were part of the last load of moving Nana and Papa. While things were being loaded, I took the girls for a walk around the block. Camera in tow, of course. I tried to get some pictures of them, but Kalli was almost constantly running. Luckily, she knows her boundaries and only goes so far ahead before stopping and waiting for us to catch up.

When Kalli isn't running she is sleeping. Or in a state of bershon.

Can you say ALL LEGS?
_____________________________

Tonight Cassie lost another tooth. It was getting too loose for her liking, and asked me to pull it. Took a couple times to get it out, but it is now out. Cassie was so happy she said "now I don't have to worry about that anymore." She is such a brave girl. I don't know any other 7 year olds that would allow someone to pull their teeth when they are getting loose. So far she has lost 3 teeth. All from on the bottom. 1) January 22, 2008 on her own. 2) February 16, 2008 pulled. 3) June 2,2008 pulled. By Halloween she should look goofy like a jack-o-lantern.

0 comments: