Tuesday

March 24, 2008

Tonight Cassie is sleeping over at my Auntie Mary's. And I'm sure that she is having a blast and in heaven.

_____________________________________

New projects:

I win an award for being a patient mommy today. I let the girls work on their own necklaces. I let them do all the beading until the tired of it. Then I finished it for them.

Cassie picked out blue and green beads. And did about half of the beading on her own.


Kalli picked out pink and purple. She did about a quarter of the beading before she tired of it. I haven't gotten a picture of it yet because she put it on and wouldn't let me take her picture with it on. I did however use of of the beads to make her a pair of earrings to match.

Two other things I've made....matching bracelet and earrings to go with the necklace I made. And another pair of earrings.

0 comments: